Friday, February 03, 2006

Update on Book

I know I've been pretty lazy about updating, sorry y'all. However, I've got an update on the book for you. Adisa Banjoko is going to be writing the introduction, that's right! The Bishop of Hip-Hop...Also, there are three new interviews in progress, all of which I am very happy to have: Julia Beverly is the editor of Ozone Magazine (there's a link on the side bar), Greg "Gates" Davenport has written for "Murder Dog" and "Down Magazine" and knows what's up in the South, finally Davey-D the famous Hip-Hop historian (link to his site can also be found on the side bar). I'm really excited about how everything is coming together and still expect the book to be available this summer. I'm still weighing my different options for distribution, but don't trip, anyone who wants a copy will be able to get one as long as you got the $$$$. It's not going to be too expensive or anything, and I'm expecting the book to be around 320 pages, give or take 30 pages. Finally, I'm very happy to announce that Thinkmad has designed the cover. It looks great! You can check out some more of the work Thinkmad does by clicking on the link below. Peace everybody, and make sure you save your money because you can't count on the federal entitlement system anymore!

  • Thinkmad
  • No comments: