Saturday, December 03, 2005

So What Do YOU think About This?

Read the Story from the BBC.

  • CIA flights 'landed in Germany'


  • MY COMMENTS.
    First of all, there really isn't anything surprising about CIA flights landing in Germany. The US military has been in Germany for half a century, our intelligence agents have been in and out of there for years, and the US and Germany have enjoyed a special relationship in regards like this for a long time. Indeed, there are these allegations of illegal prisoner torture. As I've previously said many times, if the CIA is guilty of these particular charges, for they have been accused and guilty before, I will be revolted.
    Why then has the CIA not come forward about what they were transporting or doing on these flights, etc? It is an INTELLIGENCE agency, its nature is to be covert, we know only so much about what they are up to in that organization. I mean this in all practicality.
    I will never forget Nicaragua. I will never forget Iraq and Iran. I will never forget Vietnam. I will never forget Gary Webb.
    Peace y'all.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    u must be Candian.